Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My experience ...

The month of August is about to end. I've returned to my Job after about 2 months of training at Noida. On this occasion I'm writing my experience for last one month.

I won't say that there was anything special there if anyone else is reading this post. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But for me, yes it was special.
After about 5 years of comleting my B.Tech, I finally got into technical job and that too on a scale that has always facinated me. The place is not a big city, but the work place is so big, you can almost get lost over there ;-) Here I'm getting the chance to learn lot many things about machines & equipments & a lot more than that. And assuming the current scale of working, I can learn here for almost forever.

As I had set a few goals for myself last month & now its time to review them for me :-)
  1. Starting any sort of physical exercise. I don't want to become a "Sarkari Babu" with a big stomach popping out of the dress ;-) - Well considering the nature of my job, I hope that any special effort on physical excersise won't be necessary.... Gud for me :-)
  2. Studying either of: Spanish Language, Palmistry or Financial Management to keep myself occupied - Well, I tried with all but succeeded in none. :(
  3. To keep my blog updated & not letting down my newly developed hobby of writing (anything) - Yes, here I have been able to meet the goal & in addition to my occasional writing, I've been updating my blog on regular basis. Gud for me again :-)
In the end I would like to set few goals for myself for next month to act as a benchmark & judge myself:

REPEAT (Hope to get some success this time) - Studying either of: Spanish Language, Palmistry or Financial Management to keep myself occupied

REPEAT - To keep my blog updated & not letting down my newly developed hobby of writing (anything)

NEW - Learn about one part of my job to a satisfactory level, in addition to requirements of my daily work. I hope that if I can start with this & maintain it, I can really learn a lot than what I had ever ever thought of achieving in my life...

-Sd-
D. Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment