Sunday, July 31, 2011

My experience ...

The month of July is about to end. So, is my Training classes at Noida. Soon I'll return to my place of posting. On this occasion I'm writing my experience for last one month.

I won't say that there was anything special there if anyone else is reading this post.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But for me, yes it was special.
  1. First time in my life I had seen three movies within a month in Theatre including "Harry Potter movie's last part" in 3-D. All 3 movies including - Delhi Belly, Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara & Harry Potter 7 (Part2) were nice movies to be watched. The experience of watching the movie in 3D screen was great.
  2. Most of the lectures were quite boring of course ;) but the knowledge we gained from very limited technical lectures was very exciting. At times I was feeling like a kid listening to the fairy tales with all his attention & belief. The knowledge about the products where my interest lies, was amazing.
  3. I developed the habit of writing my feelings & thoughts in a little poetic manner. Of course I'm no poet or some 'shayar' and I don't know how bad my quotes are :-) but it keeps me engaged. The feeling of depression or unhappiness don't get enough time to penetrate my mind due to my busy schedule ;-)
  4. I am developing confidence that I'm very postive thinker & would be able to live my life happily in every situation. i just hope that: (a) it doesn't leads to development of overconfidence or ego in me & (b) The situation doesn't gets way tooooooooooo bad that it becomes impossible for me to come out of sadness.
In the end I would like to set few goals for myself for next month to act as a benchmark & judge myself:
  1. Starting any sort of physical exercise. I don't want to become a "Sarkari Babu" with a big stomach popping out of the dress ;-)
  2. Studying either of: Spanish Language, Palmistry or Financial Management to keep myself occupied
  3. To keep my blog updated & not letting down my newly developed hobby of writing (anything)
    -Sd-
    D. Garg

1 comment:

  1. very nice....n i agree busy ppl r d happy ones :) Also, suggest me sumthg, i m d most velli person now a days....doing jus nothg

    ReplyDelete