Friday, September 30, 2011

My experience ...

The month of September is about to end. On this occasion I'm writing my experience for last one month.

I won't say that there was anything special there if anyone else is reading this post. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But for me, yes it was special.

The main speciality this month was my visit to our unit at Trichy (Tamil Nadu). The unit covers a very vast area of few square kilometer and has a residential colony of course, along with a school & other facilities. This is not my first visit to Trichy, but it looked exactly the same I had seen it about 2 years back. Even the roads & the mob was like yesterday's memory only. I visited Rockfort Temple for the second time. I had been missing South Indian Coffee since I had left back for Morth, and I really enjoyed that taste of coffee back there.  As about my visit, I enjoy being surrounded by big machines & equipments that can make you feel tiny in front of them. The facilities are not state of art, but still good enough for Indian Industry. I hope to have another visit or two there in future.

As I had set a few goals for myself last month & now its time to review them for me :-)
  1. Studying either of: Spanish Language, Palmistry or Financial Management to keep myself occupied - Well, my blog as stated below keeps me more than occupied after the office, but I regret to give up the idea of learning something new for the time being.
  2. To keep my blog updated & not letting down my newly developed hobby of writing (anything) - Yes, here I have been able to meet the goal & in addition to my occasional writing, I've been updating my blog on regular basis. Gud for me again :-)
  3. Learn about one part of my job to a satisfactory level, in addition to requirements of my daily work. I hope that if I can start with this & maintain it, I can really learn a lot than what I had ever ever thought of achieving in my life - I think that I have made a start to learn from my present job, but Its not a good idea to say that I can learn about an area within a short period. I hope that I would be able to keep my momentum going or may be to increase it and learn as much as possible that I can feel proud of achieving one of my dreams.
My goals for next month are more or less the same as last two points mentioned above.

-Sd-
D. Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment